Helping St. Francois County Residents Is Easy!
There are many ways to give to the United Way.
You may select from a variety of options that suit your particular needs and budget.
The United Way of St. Francois County accepts :
- Donations made through workplace campaigns
- Donations by cash or check
- Monthly, quarterly or one time contributions using VISA or MasterCard
- Workplace giving is easy and efficient. You determine the amount to be automatically deducted from each pay check.
- Annual Pledges. Give once or give all year long by mailing checks or donating online.
- Online Giving through PayPal Visit http://unitedwayofsfc.org/site/about-united-way.
- Tribute or Memorial Gifts. Make a gift to honor a family member or friend, remember a loved one, or commemorate a special occasion. The honoree or family will receive a gift notification.
- Planned Giving
Use this form to make donations by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard. Also used for making pledges.
Use this form to make donations in memory of someone or in their honor.
By making a financial contribution through the United Way of St. Francois County you make it possible for people to change their lives for the better.
Contributions to the United Way of St. Francois County stay right here in the community so that people in St. Francois County can receive needed programs and services provided by our member agencies.
Giving is a personal decision that only you can make. We hope you will consider a donation to the United Way of St. Francois County. It is the best way to help your friends and neighbors.
Should you decide to make a donation, you may be interested in the recognition levels we have established. Every donation, no matter the size, is a valued contribution that helps out those in our own community.
Receipts for donations of $250 or more are issued in January for the previous year. In order to cut down on overhead expenses we do not send acknowledgements for gifts smaller than $250 however, if you would like to receive a receipt please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Pledge to You
Your privacy matters!
The United Way of St. Francois County is committed to protecting your privacy; we will not sell, rent, or loan any information you provide to us. We will ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you only when you have requested that we provide a service or carry out a transaction on your behalf. Services may include sending an acknowledgement of your donation or providing recognition for a leadership gift.
We only publish a donor’s name and company once each year to provide recognition for support of the United Way. We will NOT publish your name if you instruct us not to do so. If you give to United Way online, in person, through your work place or by mail and would like to remain anonymous, please send us an email with your name, company, phone number and address.